Lecture, April 1 now includes links to audio files
Notes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11S92WAM8CRF5Iv9dGP0KPgRHP6cRNI3NXMXzsQQGkf0/edit?usp=sharing
Audio
I'm sorry, I recorded the whole lecture and then lost the file. I'm going to have to do it all over. My office hour will be delayed.
Here are the audio files.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10WLcXi6clZqlODQgKkzDFHLwIw2bZH58
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bLnblR7St_9a8a0zj-EeD1Mjm3iMWDTU
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11S92WAM8CRF5Iv9dGP0KPgRHP6cRNI3NXMXzsQQGkf0/edit?usp=sharing
Audio
I'm sorry, I recorded the whole lecture and then lost the file. I'm going to have to do it all over. My office hour will be delayed.
Here are the audio files.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10WLcXi6clZqlODQgKkzDFHLwIw2bZH58
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bLnblR7St_9a8a0zj-EeD1Mjm3iMWDTU
Hello has the audio been posted yet? Its not showing up on my end
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Professor,
ReplyDeleteThe two new links below both lead to the notes document.
I know. The files were uploaded to Google Drive but they are "processing," which is taking a ridiculous amount of time. I emailed the audio files to you all.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
Delete