Instructions for submitting your papers, again

These instructions were included in the lecture notes for the April 29 lecture. It seems I foolishly thought that all of you are keeping up with the lectures, so here are the submission instructions again. Please follow them exactly. It is the only way I can quickly search for and find all of your papers from among the hundreds of emails I receive. 

Instructions for submitting your paper tomorrow, April 30:

(1) Please email your paper to me at falvey@philosophy.ucsb,edu
(2) Please put the following, exactly as written, and nothing else, in the subject line of your email:

phil150ds20paper1

(3) If you can, submit your paper in pdf format.
(4) Please double-space your essays. 

Let me take this opportunity to say that this online instruction, with the notes on the website and the lectures in your email to download at your leisure, unfortunately encourages the idea that you can let things pile up and and listen to the lectures and read the notes later. This is really not a good way to learn. I would suggest that you try to avoid this, and keep more or less abreast of what is going on in the course. You will have to write about the new material fairly soon, and you don't want to have to learn it all at the last minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture, June 1 Notes and Audio